In 2020, I'm willing to bet that there is already a good template in existence to help you and your team solve a problem.
Often though, it can be hard to find them, so I've put together a quick list of ones I've found to help you stop deciding how to solve your problem, and just start solving it!
We use a design sprint when we want to start solving a problem, as a team - fast.
Culture doesn't happen by accident, It is designed.
- Culture Design Canvas for Mural - Map the current culture of a company or team
- Work Life Impact Play for Mural - Build empathy and identify the right kind of support through changing work experiences
Rapid Decision Making
Taking the best of the world’s problem-solving processes (Design Thinking/Gamestorming/Design Sprints/Agile) and crushing them down to their absolute essence to help you and your team solve problems. Good to use for a team retrospective too.
- Lightning Decision Jam for Mural - Make faster decisions and find quick direction
I've found using Mural for strategy to be absolutely incredible. I don't see any plan as "set." The more you build, measure and learn, the more likely you need to adapt. Keeping strategy in an easily-updatable format I find is key.
- Vision, Mission, Strategy Values Pyramid for Mural - Align as a team
If you can't ban them, then at least run them well.
- Planning Remote Meetings for Mural - Collect information to set the stage for future remote meetings
Start, energise and end well, with one of these activities.
- Team Warmups and Energizers for Mural - A choice of 6 warmups to try out
- Selfie Sketch for Mural - An engaging way to start a meeting that takes 10 minutes
- Obstacle Run for Mural - Showcase how well-versed you are in Mural or learn the basics in 10 minutes
- Team Bookshelf for Mural - Connect with your team and leverage your room intelligence