I’m Ross, Founder & CEO at Skysoclear, a no-code agency.
With more than 15 years of industry experience, I've facilitated and delivered more than 200 projects with clients such as Google, NatWest and Land Rover.
I've also helped startups launch new products as a Head of Design and after many years building other people's companies, I founded my own agency to help even more companies launch better, faster and cheaper.
Regarded as one of the foremost Design Sprint facilitators in the World, I have run over 200+ Design Sprints with companies including Google, McKinsey & Company and the WWF. I'm also a contributor to the Official Remote Design Sprint guide.
From running discovery and designing MVPs for start-ups to undertaking high-risk design projects with multiple stakeholders in the enterprise, my goal is to add certainty to uncertain design programmes.
I have written and delivered multiple innovation training workshops all over the world, from workshops at Google, to 2-day Design Sprint training bootcamps in London and creating a design principles module at Hyper Island.
I've been fortunate enough to have spoken at Google, Barclays and high-profile events including Mural Imagine and DesignMatters. I talk about Design Sprints, virtual collaboration and growing a remote product design business.
A prolific creator, I share what I know to help people grow. I've shared insights and recommendations in my newsletter that has spanned over 200 issues covering Design Sprints, Design Leadership and Innovation. I've also built up a 3k member community over 3 years run countless webinars and meet-ups.
If you'd like to work or talk to me, please send me an email.
- Hybrid is a design problem to solve w/ Ross Chapman, Head of Design - June 2021
- How Etch Group Became a Remote-First Organisation - March 2021
- The Future of Design - August 2020
- Remote Working in Design - July 2020
- Design Sprint As It Is - July 2020
- What Sets Digital Whiteboards Miro, Mural and Invision’s Freehand Apart? - July 2020
- What SofaConf 2020 Taught Me About Remote Working - July 2020
- Disrupting the World of Work: How Might We Work Better Together, Sprint to Success with Design Thinking podcast - April 2020
- GVDS Presents with Ross Chapman - October 2019
- DDS Podcast Ep 56 - July 2019
- Design Sprint Workshop Croatia - Interview with Ross Chapman - May 2019
- How to Stay Relevant, Positive, and Focus on Meaningful Work, Experiences of Insight podcast - April 2019
- The Design Sprint Cliff Edge - April 2019
- Design Sprint Workshop - March 2019
- Learn the Principles of the Design Sprint - January 2019
- 10 Questions with Ross Chapman - November 2018
Talks & Workshops
- How to run successful Hybrid Workshops - November 2021
- Imagining the Future of Hybrid Collaboration - August 2021
- Turn regular meetings into workshops - July 2021
- How to design a life you love through side hustles - June 2021
- ButterMixer Vol. 08: Dealing with FOMO in hybrid workshop collaboration with Ross Chapman - June 2021
- Q and A with Ross Chapman at SofaConf - June 2020
- Remote Sprints, SofaConf - June 2020
- Creating a Workshop Culture - May 2020
- Switch to Remote Workshops - April 2020
- Remote Facilitation - March 2020
- How to Save a Bad Meeting - March 2020
- That One Tactic That Adds Structure to Meetings - August 2020
- Don't Fear Conflict: Run Towards It - July 2020
- 7 Tips and Takeaways on Increasing Performance in your Remote Team - May 2020
- Etch Sprints in 2020 - December 2019
- Growing Pains - December 2019
- Handover Day - September 2019
- Three Tips to Make Production Better After a Design Sprint - August 2018
- The Last Three Companies I’ve Worked For - May 2018
- Pair design: Guidelines For Trying It Out in Your Next Design Sprint - May 2018
- Questions I get asked about Design Sprints - April 2018
- 6 Icebreaker Exercises That Don’t Suck - April 2018
- What Happens After the Design Sprint? - April 2018
- How Design Projects Can Align with Business Objectives - September 2017
- Making decisions with data - November 2015
If you'd like to talk to me, please send me an email.