Hyper Island Design Principles Course
In the UX Upskill course, students learn how to develop many of the hard and soft skills they will need in the fast-paced world of service and product design.
The purpose of the up-skill program is to help individuals who need to up-skill or re-skill in order to keep their job, move on to new more advanced career opportunities or change their career path.
My role was to design a 4-week programme under the Design Principles track. Over four weeks, I shared highly interactive and collaborative content through a series of Mural workshops, talks and assignments to engage the 47 students and help them in their learning of how to solve problems with design.
- Designed a 4-week design programme
- Research design thinking principles
- Created practical activities to provoke thought
- Interviewed external industry experts
- 47 students completed the module